We have a health trainer attend the surgery who can offer support for up to 12 weeks to you to improve your health. This service is offered in association with Coventry Council and the NHS. Please speak to the receptionist for details.
You can keep healthy by:
- Not smoking or getting help to stop
- Drinking no more than 14 units (female) or 21 units (male) of alcohol per week
- Taking regular exercise
- Eating a healthy diet
- Seeing your dentist regularly
- Following your doctor’s advice when taking any prescribed medicines
- Keeping any appointments at the surgery or at the hospital.
Many patients will see a doctor or nurse regularly but others will not. Patients over 75 years who have not seen a doctor or nurse at all within the last 12 months, or patients between 17 and 75 years who have not seen a doctor or nurse at all within the last three years are encouraged to request a consultation for a review of their health.